Date: Tuesday, November 14th, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:00 pm
Place: Merion Cricket Club – Board Room
Haverford Civic Association Board Meetings are always open to the public.
Topics to include:
- School District’s newly released Facilities Needs Assessment
- Lancaster Avenue holiday snowflake funding
- Update on Merion Cricket Club Zoning Hearing Board approval of its master plan
- Update on Heritage at Haverford Project
- Federation of Civics Report
- and more…
Please see our Annual Letter to learn more and help support the Haverford Civic Association.
We look forward to seeing you there! Please spread the word!