HCA Board member Lee Tabas recently visited the Lower Merion Historical Society and had a great time researching old places and things in the Township.
Dedicated volunteers have it well organized, and Lee found three or four notebooks with old photos of places and estates in Haverford. We have posted three of the photos Lee found.
The photo at the top is Station Road from Lancaster Avenue in 1912.
Here is the same view from 1980:
And finally Lee captured a view of the Haverford College duck pond from 1948:
All photos courtesy of the Lower Merion Historical Society.